Apple released iOS 9.3.2 for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. If you want to install iOS 9.3.2 on your Apple iOS device, follow our step-by-step instruction guide below.
iOS 9.3.2 Compatibility
iOS 9.3.2 is available as a free update for the following Apple iOS devices:
- iPhone SE, iPhone 6 & 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, 5c, 5 and iPhone 4s
- iPad Pro, iPad Air 2,iPad Air, iPad 4,3 and iPad 2
- iPad mini (retina), iPad mini 1st generation
- iPod touch 5th generation, 6th generation
Backup your Apple iOS Device First:
First backup your Apple iOS devices like iPhone, iPod and iPad before updating it with the latest iOS software version update.
Backup your device using iTunes or iCloud.
Install iOS 9.3.2 upgrade wirelessly (OTA) Over the Air :
Before start the iOS 9.3.2 download, first plug in your iOS device (its avoid battery drain issue during update process). Update process take few mins to an hour for the new iOS update to download and install. Its depend on Apple’s servers and your internet connection. Connect your iPad or iPhone to WiFi network, to avoid cellular data charges.
After connecting Wifi network, open Settings app.
Navigate to General -> Software Update.
Your device will automatically check for available updates and inform you like iOS 9.3.2 software update is available.
Note: Jailbreakers should install the update using iTunes, as OTA updates are known to give problems while jailbreaking.
Press the Download to download the iOS update. Wait some time for the firmware download to complete and press Install.
Install iOS 9.3.2 update using iTunes:
If you don’t want to install iOS software update via over-the-air (OTA) , then you can download the iOS 9.3.2 firmware file from the official download links provided below. Then use iTunes to manually update your Apple deviceBefore you plug in your iOS device. take a moment to make sure you are using the latest version of iTunes. Click on iTunes in the menu bar and then click on “Check for updates.”
- First connect iPhone or iPad to your computer via USB cable. Wait for iTunes app to launch and connect to iOS device.
- Click the Device button from the top right corner in iTunes.
- Press “Check for Update” without holding down the Option key (Mac) or the Shift key (Windows).
- It will automatically download iOS 9.3.2 update for your device if the update available.
- It will show popup message about new update. Press the Download and Update button. If it shows OS 9.3.2 is the latest iOS version, then download sing the links below.
- If iOS 9.3.2 was available in Step 3 & 4, skip the step.
Download the IPSW firmware file for your Apple device [Note : download file size is around 1.6 GB to 2 GB depending on IOS device]:
Note: Make sure disable auto unzip feature, if you are usingSafari browser. Otherwise use Chrome or Firefox.
Check your iOS device back cover for the model number to download correct firmware file.
Go to : Download iOS 9.3.2 For iPhone, iPad, iPod touch [IPSW Links] page and download .ipsw file for your device.
After you downloading the iOS firmware file, press and hold the Option key (Mac) or Shift key (Windows) and press “Check for Update”.
Important Note: Only click Check for Update button, not Restore iPhone button to avoid restoring iOS device.
7. It will show popup message about iTunes app will update your iOS device to iOS 9.3.2 and will verify with Apple. Press the Update button.
8. It will provide iOS 9.3.2 release notes. Press the Next button. Finally press Agree button to accept terms and conditions.
9. iTunes app will now download the iOS firmware file (It take a long time depending on internet connection and file size). Then it install the update.
10: Don’t unplug your iOS device until the iOS update has finished.Your Apple iOS device will be updated to iOS 9.3.2 and reboot 1 or 2 times during update the process. Then it will show Hello screen after it complete update process.
If you get any issues during iOS 9.3.2 upgrade process or after iOS 9.3.2 update, inform us using our problems page : iOS 9.3.2 problems.